Happy National Fragrance Day!
Choosing which fragrance to wear is my favorite part of my morning routine. It gives me a moment to ask myself, "How am I feeling today?" Depending on my mood, I will go for a floral fragrance that is bold and bright, warm and sensual, or clean and crisp.
So, to celebrate National Fragrance Day, here are the fragrances that I'm currently reaching for:
- Burberry My Burberry: A warm floral fragrance. I always receive compliments when wearing this perfume, no wonder why I've gone through two bottles! Not pictured, must repurchase.
- CLEAN Reserve Velvet Floral: A rich floral that is warm and woody. It's a mature fragrance that makes me feel empowered.
- Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming: A bright and colorful fragrance that smells of fresh flowers. It's romantic, sultry, and feminine. This has become my go-to fragrance, along with the Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet (not pictured, must repurchase).
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil: A warm and spicy fragrance. It's sexy and luxurious. I wear this one for a date night.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy: A bright floral that is fun and vibrant. I tend to wear this one on the weekends.
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Fleur Musc: A warm floral that is strong and makes me feel confident.
- NEST Fragrances Citrine: A bright and refreshing fragrance. It's clean and crisp and instantly puts me in a happy mood.
- NEST Fragrances Black Tulip: A warm floral fragrance. It's a little spicy, a little sweet and perfect for a night out.
Do you have a signature scent? Let me know in the comments!